East Yorkshire Insurance Brokers

Landlord and Commercial Property Insurance

Property Owners – A package insurance policy for residential and commercial landlords.

Cover can include:

  • Buildings Insurance
  • Landlords Contents
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Loss of Rent / Alternative Accommodation 
  • Legal Expenses
  • Rent Guarantee
Badly damage house. Landlord Insurance near me, Hull, East Yorkshire

Contact us today to discuss your requirements